• Dimensions: 20.2" x 16.5" x 11"
• Wattage: 1800 watts
• Voltage: 120 volts
• Amps: 15 amps
• Weight: 16.23 pounds
The NuWave Bravo XL Oven uses convection-heating technology that circulates hot air around the food for faster cooking times and healthier, more delicious meals. The intense heating process ensures that the majority of high-calorie fats and oils drip off of the foods while the more nutritious, flavorful natural juices remain intact.
The NuWave Bravo includes a built-in sensor that measures your food’s internal temperatures in amazingly precise 1-degree increments. This Integrated Digital Temperature Probe ensures perfect results for meat, seafood and poultry – each and every time – and eliminates the possibility of undercooking or overcooking. Simply set the desired internal temperature you want your food to reach and the Bravo can shut off automatically once your food reaches that temperature.
While you can customize your settings and set your own preferred cooking times and temperatures, the NuWave Bravo includes 12 presets built right into the oven, making it even easier to cook some of your favorite foods. These 12 pre-programmed menu options are built right into the Bravo and each offer their own standard cooking time, cooking temperature, heat source and fan speed.
You can see the default settings for each preset in the following chart.
You can delay the start of your programmed cooking functions by up to 24 hours with the Delay function. This way you can ensure your Bravo meal is ready to eat at the perfect time.
The NuWave Bravo offers multiple ways to sear your food at 450°F. The Sear 1 setting will sear your food before cooking while the Sear 2 setting will sear your food after cooking. You can choose to use one of these functions or both when preparing your meals in the Bravo.
The NuWave Bravo features two heating elements – one on the top of the unit and one on the bottom. By pressing the Top/Bottom button, you can select whether you want to cook with the top heating element, bottom heating element, or both at the same time. Broil with the top heater, bake with the bottom heater, or roast with both. The possibilities are endless.
The Bravo lets you choose from 3 different fan speeds when cooking your food. Higher speeds will result in faster air flow and faster heat circulation, resulting in crispier food.
If your Bravo meal is done cooking but you’re not ready to eat yet, simply press the Warm button to keep your food hot without drying it out or overcooking. By default, the Warm button keeps the Bravo at 140°F for 1 hour.
You can program the Bravo to execute up to 5 different cooking stages all on its own, so you don’t have to manually adjust the cooking temperature. For example, you can program the Bravo to cook at 400°F for 6 minutes, then automatically reduce the heat to 350°F for 20 minutes. The Bravo does all the work for you!
The NuWave Bravo offers different cooking rack configurations so that no matter what you’re cooking or how you’re cooking it, you can configure your Bravo to just the right position for the best results.
The NuWave Bravo has enough room to cook a 10-pound chicken, a 6-pound roast, a 13-inch pizza or 9 slices of toast.
When cooking foods with high fat content, excess grease and oil may collect in the Bravo’s crumb tray or on the bottom heating element. When this happens, the oil may be heated to the point of smoking. Under normal circumstances, this will not harm the NuWave Bravo. If smoke continues to emanate from the NuWave Bravo even after cleaning, contact customer service. Always exercise caution when opening the Bravo and be sure to clean the unit after every use.
1. To clean the Racks, Pans, and Basket: Clean the Cooking Racks, Baking Pan, Broiler Rack, Air Fry Basket thoroughly with hot water, a nonabrasive sponge, and mild dish detergent, or in the dishwasher (top rack only).
2. To clean the Bravo XL: Wipe the insides and outside of the appliance with a damp dishcloth or wet cloth and dry thoroughly. You may use a glass cleaner sprayed onto a clean cloth towel to clean the glass window inside and out, followed by a damp towel to rinse the window.
3. To clean the Crumb Tray: To remove crumbs, slide out the Crumb Tray and discard crumbs. Wipe clean and replace. The Crumb Tray should be emptied and cleaned after each use. If there is baked-on grease, soak Tray in hot, soapy water before wiping it clean with a nonabrasive sponge or placing it in the dishwasher (top rack only). Never operate the Bravo XL without the Crumb Tray in place.
· Allow the Bravo XL to cool completely before cleaning.
· Always unplug the Bravo XL before cleaning it.
· Never use steel wool pads, harsh abrasives, or corrosive cleansers. These may damage the finish or oven surface.
· Apply the cleaning agent directly to a cloth towel, not directly to the unit, before cleaning.
· Do not immerse the Bravo XL in water or attempt to cycle it through the dishwasher.
Yes, you can cook right from frozen in the Bravo XL.
Yes, there are specific air fry recipes for the Bravo XL. You can access them in the recipe section of this website or by clicking here.
The heating elements are the quartz tubes situated in the top and bottom of the Bravo XL. There are three on the top and two on the bottom and you can control separately how much power goes to top and bottom.
• NuWave Bravo Warranty
1-YEAR VIP WARRANTY :
The 1-Year VIP WARRANTY applies only to purchases made directly from NuWave LLC (not third-party retailers) by customers within the 48 contiguous states. It covers customer’s shipping costs when returning a defective unit to NuWave (if requested) and when having a replacement unit and/or parts shipped from NuWave to customer for one year from date of purchase. Shipping covered under this warranty shall be via UPS, FedEx, or another similar service, determined at NuWave’s sole discretion. This warranty does not replace the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty and it shall only apply to shipping costs when NuWave, in its sole discretion, determines that a valid warranty claim has been made under the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
If you have any questions about the operation or warranty of the product, one of our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to help you. Simply call 1-877-689-2838, M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm CST, or e-mail email@example.com